Memorial Day Weekend at Styring
It’s time to celebrate Spring at Styring.
Reserve your outdoor tasting flight for Memorial Day Weekend. Bring your own picnic if you like, and enjoy the beautiful views of the farm from your delightfully distanced table.
A limited number of spaces are available at 11 a.m., 12 p.m., 1:30 p.m. or 2:30 p.m. on Saturday, Sunday and Monday, May 29, 30 and 31.
A few reminders:
- Please, no more than six people per group (that includes ALL group members)
- No outside alcohol consumed on the grounds
- Flights are $15 per person with no purchase requirement
- One flight charge waived per bottle purchased
- Snacks available for purchase
- Spaces are limited, so be sure to make a reservation
And don’t forget – Styring’s Drive-thru Wine Pick Up will be open Saturday, Sunday and Monday from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. Just drive up, make your selections, pay at the touch-free pay station, they load your wine in your trunk and away you go! It’s safe, easy and convenient, and no reservation is required.
Styring is a small, authentic, family owned/operated vineyard and winery using sustainable farming practices. Find something distinctive, unforgettable, inspiring and true at Styring: a hidden gem in the Willamette Valley.