Choosing where you will stay is the most crucial part of any trip. When planning to visit the Willamette Valley, there’s no shortage of beautiful and thoughtfully designed places to experience. From vacation rentals and luxury resorts to small inns, lodging is an essential component of wine tourism. It represents a significant share of the time allocated to wine trips. A great hotel, resort, or rental experience can be an attraction within itself and leave a lasting memory. One of the benefits of lodging in Willamette Valley is the amount of detail put into making your trip memorable.
Location, Location, Location
Lodging in the Willamette Valley is a wise choice for those who want to experience all that wine country offers. By choosing a location close to the wineries you wish to visit, you will be able to avoid having to travel long distances and save time by not having to fight traffic. The less time spent driving, the more time you have for wine tasting and exploring!
Lodging Options in Willamette Valley
While Willamette Valley offers several options for hotels in wine country Oregon, you might think of hotels first. Maybe it’s one of the boutique hotels or a resort like The Allison Inn & Spa. If you are looking for something a little different, there are also B&Bs and inns that offer a quaint and unique charm. The Setting Inn Willamette Valley or Chehalem Ridge B&B are wonderful options within a mile or two from wine tasting opportunities.
Another benefit of lodging in Willamette Valley is that there is no shortage of unique places to stay. You may choose to stay on a farm while experiencing country life or secure a vacation rental at Southfield Cottage for a few days. No matter where you end up, you’ll be planning your next trip before you hit the road back home.
Hotels Close to Wineries
If you want to spend your entire trip doing the wine-tasting equivalent of a tapas crawl, we recommend you look into one of the hotels listed below. Many of them are situated less than a mile from one or more wineries. The list includes:
- Holiday Inn Express Newberg Wine Country
- Best Western Newberg Inn
- Travelodge Suites by Wyndham Newberg
Local Companies That Provide Lodging Services
Many local companies provide lodging in Willamette Valley. A few of them are listed below, as well as the types of accommodations they offer and how to reach them:
- Newberg Wine Country Suites: These sophisticated spaces are in the middle of the action in downtown Newberg and are just steps from area tasting rooms, and some are pet-friendly as well.
- Yamhill Flats: Located near the local library, university, and cultural center, this stay will place you in the hub of local boutique shopping, art galleries and restaurants, as well as a top-notch golf course.
- Willamette Valley B&B: This special location is within 10 minutes of over 50 wineries. The B&B offers guestrooms with a private deck and fireplace, heated bathroom floors, and a 4-course breakfast to start each day.